Cummins Inc. Project Manager-项目经理 in Beijing, China
- Leads projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to
determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals;
designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and
Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
Assists with budget planning and tracking, research, and analytical support; provides input into the design and development of
project plans and timelines.
Assists with managing project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk. Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other
stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
Issue Management - Aware of the steps to develop and manage change, including issues and risks, for a project.
Scope Management - Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer), and tracks the status of project
deliverables. Uses a Value Package Profile (VPP) or other appropriate scope-defining document, and manages change.
- Manages the connections between multiple levels of scope detail in related additional documents (e.g. Tech Profiles or
- Schedule Management - Develops and maintains a cross-functional schedule. Proficient at one or more schedule management
tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Stakeholder Management And Communication - Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders on a project or groups of
projects. Overcomes obstacles and resistance among stakeholders. Effectively stratifies stakeholder needs and creates and
executes communications plans to fit the unique needs of each type of stakeholder.
Resource Plan Management - Aware of the steps to develop and manage a cross-functional resource plan for a project.
Business Planning/Strategy - Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience, including team leadership experience, required.
Primary Location China-Beijing-Beijing-China, Beijing, CUMMINS HQ
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Jun 4, 2020, 11:20:38 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 200000XW